To our Amazing #TopFans and the fans of Make it Sweet,
What a week it’s been! This past Sunday we made a visit to Austin to meet with our friends at Make it Sweet, located in Austin, who were closing their doors after 21 years in business. That trip would turn into an offer - rather than close their doors, Make it Sweet would become OTTATX!
While we are still kneading out the details, I wanted to take a moment to answer some of the questions you might have, and what this means!
Will Make it Sweet change the name to Over the Top Cake Supplies?
- Yes! While some things like signage and websites may take a while to work out, Make it Sweet will officially become Over the Top Cake Supplies on September 7th!
Will the same classes be offered at the new Austin location?
- Yes! We are currently working with the Austin staff to put together a class calendar, and we will be sharing more details and booking information soon.
Will the same products be offered?
- While some product lines may change, we will still carry the expansive product offering that both San Antonio and Austin customers are used to.
Will Over the Top Austin offer a Loyalty Club?
- During the transition, we will only be able to offer the Loyalty Club discounts through our San Antonio locations, but our hope is to be able to offer it to our Austin customers very soon.
I’d like to personally thank;
- Jennifer and Randy Bartos, who poured their hearts into the business, and who have been incredibly gracious.
- The Make it Sweet staff, we cannot wait to get to know you better!
- The Over the Top staff, you guys are TOPS and have been so supportive!
All of us at Over the Top Cake Supplies and Johnson Bros Bakery Supply Inc. are so excited to serve the Austin community – we promise to continue to “Make Austin Sweet”!
Vice President, Over the Top Cake Supplies